Inspiration is coming from every angle and it’s definitely reflecting in my choice of fave items this month. You may notice two items from the new Moschino collection (the only two pink items, from the Barbie collection of course). Although I wasn’t a huge fan of the collection as a whole, these two pieces I absolutely fell in love with. The top is a perfect mix of my moto obsession with everybody’s girly side, while the mirror phone case is comical and generally amazing. Animated items are big for me this October for some strange reason, maybe I’m already in the Halloween spirit? The cute clutch and crazy cat eye glasses definitely reflect this interest. Shop the rest of my October Obsessions below:
2. Vans SK-8 Hi Sneakers in Suede – These are slowly blowing up and I’m loooving them
3. Mulberry Mini Cara – I’ve been obsessing over leather backpacks and who better to trust with the design than Cara Delevingne?
5. Nastygal Hands On Bag – It’s on sale!
6. Topshop Kooler Heavy Sole Shoes – Unfortunately sold out, but any white platform oxfords will do!
9. Aritzia Community Aevum Jogger – You’ve gotta have some comfy pants as a Uni Student, so they may as well be nice