A lot of change has occurred this summer. I’ve been in Vancouver, I started a new job at Anthropologie, and my style has really developed (as it usually does when you start a new retail job right before back-to-school shopping). With change, usually comes new favorite things! I’ve been experimenting with lots of different products, styles, and inspirations – here are a couple of things I’ve been loving in particular:
- Aritzia Bertillon Blouse – I even surprised myself when I picked up a purple top off the rack, but I’ve been getting a ton of wear out of this incredible transitional piece! The dusty purple color can bring a bit of depth to a look while its unexpected neutrality allows it to be worn with almost any other color.
- Free People August Catalog – You have to check out the video that accompanies this month’s catalog – it screams autumn and makes me so incredibly excited to begin preparing for those crisper days.
- Anthropologie Catalog – With my new job, I’ve come to appreciate Anthropologie in a totally new way, and this catalog only strengthens that admiration. Beautifully shot and styled, it’s definitely worth checking out for some prime fall inspiration.
- Rifle Paper Co. Notebook – I love collecting notebooks so much that I simply can’t write fast enough to fill all the ones I have. I’ve been digging this blue one in particular as my love for wearing color only grows stronger.
- Tocca Liliana Perfume – I’m currently loving this fragrance as the perfect scent for this summer-to-fall transition phase that we’re about to go through.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in “Hollywood” – I’ve found the perfect glam daytime color! Nude with a gold sheen across the top, this liquid lipstick has been worn many times since I got it just last week.
- Free People Skinny Scarf – I’ve had this for a while, I know. But I feel as if I’m always finding new ways to wear it and new looks to pair it with.